The provider, responsible for the website apartamentos xereca, offers users this document that aims to fulfill the obligations under the Law 34/2002 of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI -CE) and inform all users of the website apartamentos xereca as to what the conditions of use of the website apartamentos xereca are.
Any person accessing this website apartamentos xereca assumes the role of user commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, as well as any other provision of law which may be applicable.
The provider reserves the right to modify any information that could appear on the website apartamentos xereca, without any forewarning or to inform users such obligations, meaning enough with the publication on the website apartamentos xereca provider.
The provider disclaims any liability for the information posted on its website apartamentos xereca, provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a party external to it.
From the website apartamentos xereca client may be redirected to third party content websites. Since the provider can not always control the contents posted by third parties on their websites, it assumes no responsibility for such content. In any case, the lender said that immediately proceed to remove any content that could violate national or international law, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate withdrawal of the redirect to the website apartamentos xereca, notifying the competent authorities the content in question.
The provider is not responsible for the content and information stored, including but not limited to, forums, chat, blogs generators, comments, social networks or any other means that third parties publish content independently in the website provider. However and in compliance with the provisions of art. 11 and 16 of the LSSI-CE, the provider makes available to all users, authorities and security forces, and working actively in the withdrawal or blocking if all content that might affect or violate the law national, or international rights, or morality and public order. If the user considers that exists on the website apartamentos xereca any content that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify immediately the website administrator Xereca Hotel.
This website apartamentos xereca has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, it can ensure the correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, the provider does not rule out the possibility that there are certain programming errors, or that happen due to force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances make it impossible to access the website.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The provider is deeply committed to compliance with Spanish regulations protecting personal data and ensures full compliance with the obligations provided and the implementation of security measures provided for in art. 9 of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Regulation Development LOPD.
apartamentos xereca informs the user of the existence of files of personal data created by and for apartamentos xereca and under its responsibility, for the purpose of managing the relationship with users Xereca Hotel ( "personal users"). These files are duly registered under current legislation in the register of the data protection agency so that personal data provided to us, will be automatically processed and incorporated into the files.
By using the contact form, the user is aware that the name and e-mail (and, if applicable, phone number or any other information that would have provided voluntarily the user) are received by apartamentos xereca to enable contact and inform you of any data of interest on service information you need. As a user holds personal data you can exercise rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation by the following route:
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the same data and documents listed below and in the subject "Delete personal data".
The apartamentos xereca website, including including but not limited to programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property of the provider or, if you have a license or authorization expressed by the authors. All contents of the website apartamentos xereca are duly protected by the rules of intellectual property and registered in public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, in any case it requires the prior written authorization by the provider. Any previously authorized by the provider application will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are created in the user's browser to register your activity on the Website and allow a more fluid and custom navigation files.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
It allows the user to view the page and interact with it.
Collect anonymous information about users' browsing the website in order to know the origin of visits and other statistical data.
Revocation and deleting cookies
To use this Web Site does not install cookies is required. You may not accept or set your browser to block them and, where appropriate, eliminate them.
For more information about the browser Firefox click here.
For more information about the browser Chrome click here.
For more information about the browser Explorer click here.
For more information about the browser Safari click here.
For more information about the browser Opera click here.
RESERVATION CONDITIONS (ACCOMMODATION)
The use of services or purchase products of apartamentos xereca implies acceptance of this agreement, you declare and accept:
1. Be an adult (over 18 years) and have the necessary legal capacity to contract the services offered on the Web apartamentos xereca, stating that you understand and comprehend all of the conditions found on the website.
2. The user in order to contract the services offered must register as a client, whose effects declares that all information provided when registering is true, complete and concise.
3. To confirm the dates indicated in the reservation, and the number of rooms, number of persons, board and the selected hotel.
4. The conditions and price of the reservation contracted are those specifically determined in the document. The provision of services starts from 15:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 on departure day.
5. At the time of booking, the customer has the option of paying by credit card then the entire amount or the amount corresponding to one night, in which case you will have to pay the rest on arrival.
6. The hotel will require the card with which the reservation was made at the time of check in to verify the identity of the holder.
If the holder of this card is different to the guest or not traveling with the reservation card, authorization from the cardholder is required. For the authorization form may contact the hotel directly via email (email@example.com). In the event that the client is present on site without the permission of the owner or card, the hotel may cancel the reservation without this giving rise to any compensation or possibility of complaint to the hotel.
7. Only if unable to attend the day of arrival without prior cancellation, the Hotel will send the invoice to a night as a cancellation fee or total stay if the reservation is for the months of July or August, referring it to the address given when registering.
8. The price of the reservation includes accommodation and the board chosen by the customer at the time of making the reservation. It does not include any optional "extras" or any other service that is not expressly contracted through the apartamentosxereca.com system.
9. The reserve prices include VAT., unless mention is specifically omitted. Any other tax or duty payable for the accommodation must be paid additionally at the establishment. According to Law 2/2006, from March 30, 2016, on the Tourist accommodation tax in the Balearic Islands and measures to promote sustainable tourism, we inform you that, from July 1, 2016, all persons older than 16 years old who stay at our establishment must pay a tax of 1 euro per person per night. This tax is not included in the room price and it will be paid directly at the hotel.
Modification of the reservation
Once you have completed your reservation, the characteristics of it may only be modified at the request of the customer if he foresaw that the "specific conditions of the same" and the terms that they reflect individual title, subject in all cases to the Hotel availability and application processing fees that correspond to the cancellation as stated in the following paragraphs.
Cancellation policy (Accommodation)
Term to communicate the cancellation
In the absence of specific provision in sec. "Cancellation" of the "Terms of the rate" default means that the minimum advance to communicate the cancellation shall be seven (7) days before the scheduled date of arrival (check in), and 14 days earlier in the months of July and August, remain applicable in such a case the following processing fees or penalties, as appropriate:
Cancellation connected to 7 days before arrival (except July and August to be 14 days in advance): No expenses.
Cancellation without respecting the period specified in the preceding paragraph: Costs corresponding to 1 night of stay.
No show (no show the first day of the reservation)
Unless the cancellation would have been paid under the preceding paragraphs, in case of no show at the hotel before 20:00 (local hotel time) the scheduled day of arrival, the reservation will be canceled entirely so automatic and you will be charged the amount of the first night of the reservation object.
If you anticipate will access the hotel the day of arrival later than 23:59 hours (local time of the hotel), contact the hotel directly (contact details as shown on the voucher) to communicate this circumstance.
Apartamentos Xereca is a complex of apartments located in the heart of the old town "Dalt Vila" (the historic center of Ibiza capital). The alternatives to stay in Apartments Xereca are the following: Dalt Vila I, Dalt Vila II, Dalt Vila IV, and Dalt Vila Loft.
The perfect environment to enjoy the Mediterranean
The coast of Ibiza is one of the favorite destinations for all types of tourists. Many of its coves and beaches can boast of appearing in the world rankings of the best beaches in the world, for its combination of crystal clear waters and white sand.